RCCB 4P 25A 300mA AC Residual Current Circuit Breaker SR6HM
- Type: AC
- Rating current: 25A
- Name-rated differential current A: 300mA
- Name-rated residual current switching capacity A: 500
- Triggering time: 0.1 s
- Voltage surge resistance U imp: 6000V
- Short-circuit resistance Inc: 6000
- Pollution degree: 2
- Rating voltage Ue: 230V
- Rated insulation Ui: 500V
- Current frequency Hz: 50/60
- Electrical life: 4000
- Mechanical life: 4000
- Operating position indicator: yes
- Protection rating: IP 20
- Storage temp: -30/+70°C
- Operating temperature: -30/+50°C
- Maximum cross-section of connecting wires:25 mm2
- Tightening torque of connecting terminals: 3Nm
- Connectivity with comb rails: yes
- A/AC type residual current circuit breaker: (colloquially differential, circuit breaker, residual current fuse (English acronyms RCD are in use) is an electrical protective device that disconnects a circuit when it detects that the electrical current flowing out of it is not equal to the incoming current.
- It is used to protect people against electric shock from direct and indirect contact, and it also limits the effects of damage to equipment and other unwanted events, including - but not limited to - the possibility of fire.
- A/AC type residual current circuit breakers are used in electrical circuits supplied with 50/60 Hz current with a rated voltage of 230 V for two-pole circuit breakers and 400 V for four-pole circuit breakers and a rated current of 25 A to 63 A.
- The circuit breaker provides safe and easy mounting on a TH35 rail with plastic clips.
- The SR6HM type A/AC line residual current circuit breakers are manufactured in accordance with IEC/EN 61008-1. To improve operational safety, they are equipped with an easy-to-read trip indicator.
- The type A/AC line residual current circuit breakers are equipped with a TEST button for checking the internal operation of the device - a test should be performed every 30 days.
|Number of phase||3-phase|
|Width In Number Of Modular Spacings||4.00|
Write Your Own Review
More from Other