NYY-J 600/1000V Power Cable 5x2,5mm
AC Earth Cable YKYżo 5x2.5mm
- The insulation from the best manufacturers stands out from the rest due to its extraordinary flexibility, which allows the cable to be formed effortlessly.
- In addition, it is thicker than those usually used, making the cable more resistant to stones or other surprises in the ground.
- This blend of insulation allows the cable to be easily formed, pulled, laid, pushed through, giving a more comfortable working environment.
Recommended use: for the transmission of electricity, indoors and outdoors, in cable ducts and for direct laying in the ground.
- Conductor class: Class 1 = single-wire
- Conductor material: Copper (Cu)
- Conductor identification: Colour
- Insulation colour: Black
- Protective conductor: YES
- Permissible temperature of permanently laid cable [°C]: up to 70
- Number of conductors: 5
- Rated voltage U [V]: 1
- Rated conductor cross-section [mm2]: 2.5
- Conductor shape: Round
- Conductor insulation: PVC
- Outer sheath material: PVC
- Flame retardant: In accordance with EN 60332-1-2
- Permissible temperature of permanently installed cable [°C] :from -30
- Approximate cable weight [kg/km]: 266
- Rated voltage U0 [V]: 0.60
- Approximate outer diameter [mm]: 12.30
- Maximum conductor temperature [°C]; 70
|Number of phase||3-phase|
Write Your Own Review
More from Other