H05VV-F 300/500V Installation Electric Cable 5x2,5mm
- OWY cables are intended for the connection of domestic appliances of medium power consumption, installed in closed (dry) rooms. In photovoltaics - to connect the inverter to the AC grid.
- Halogen-free EN 50267-2-2
- Permissible cable temperature in permanent installation [°C] up to 70
- Permissible temperature of permanently installed cable [°C] from -40
- Conductor insulation: PVC
- Conductor class Class 5 = flexible
- Insulation colour: White
- Number of conductors: 5
- Voltage: 450/750V
- Maximum conductor temperature: [°C] 70
- Outer sheath material: PVC
- Tyre cables (O), workshop cables (W), with multi-stranded copper conductors and polyvinyl chloride insulation and sheath (Y), optionally equipped with a protective conductor (żo)
- The cables are intended for use in environments with temperatures between 5 and 50C.
- The highest permissible long-term conductor temperature during cable operation should not exceed 70C.
- The ambient temperature during storage must not exceed 40C, during insolation 60C.
|Number of Phase||3-phase|
Write Your Own Review
More from Other