MCB 2P 16A DC 500V C Solar Miniature Circuit Breaker
The overcurrent circuit breakers are designed for the protection of DC circuits as protection of cables and electrical consumers against the effects of short circuits and overloads.
The overcurrent circuit breakers are equipped with an electromagnetic and thermal release.
The devices are especially designed for the protection of photovoltaic installation circuits as an overcurrent circuit breaker.
- Rating current (In): 16A,
- Short-circuit rated current (Icu): 6 kA,
- Number of poles: 2P
- Triggering characteristics: C,
- Mounting on rail: TH-35,
- Rating voltage (Un): 800V DC,
- Number of modules: 2,
- Mechanical endurance: 20,000 switching operations
- Electrical endurance: 8,000 switching operations.
- Certifications : IEC, TUV, SAA, CE
- TWO LEFT (+) RIGHT (-)
- DIN rail,
- TH35 to EN 50022.
|Width In Number Of Modular Spacings||2.00|
Write Your Own Review
More from Other