Copper eyelet cable ferrule connector CU Ks 10x10mm M10 tinned
- Copper eyelet cable ferrules 10/10 are used for terminating copper conductors and connecting wires to electrical installation components.
- The ferrule is suitable for terminating round and sector conductors up to a voltage of 1 kV.
- In order to securely and permanently mount the ring terminal on the cable, a special press with appropriately sized jaws must be used (for sector conductors, the conductor must first be reshaped into round).
- The product has a tin protective coating applied by electroplating.
- For a conductor of cross-section: 10mm²
- For screw size: M10
- Material: Cu-ETP grade copper tubes according to PN-EN 13600, PN-EN 13601.
- Product has tin protective coating applied electroplated.
- Core cross section: 10 mm²
- Mounting - Screw M10
- Number of pieces per pack: 100 pieces.
Write Your Own Review
More from ecoABM