Heiko Thermal 12kW Heat Pump Monoblock
Heiko Thermal 12KW monoblock heat pump
HEIKO THERMAL - key features
Control of two heating circuits
THERMAL heat pumps enable configuration with different heat consumers at the same time, e.g. a heating system based on radiators and underfloor heating. Two heating circuits allow the temperature of the different heat sources to be managed freely, which means in practice that it is possible to set the temperature separately for radiators and underfloor heating.
Wide temperature range - reliable operation in all conditions
Heiko heat pumps are reliable devices which operate at outdoor temperatures as low as -25C and are capable of heating domestic hot water up to 55C.
Wi-Fi control - standard
Wi-Fi control available as standard is a feature which increases the comfort of using Heiko heat pumps. We can easily control the unit using a dedicated platform. Thanks to Wi-Fi control, the service can assist the user remotely.
Modern control panel
The built-in control panel enables easy and quick change of operating parameters. The controller menu is available in several language versions.
Heiko THERMAL heat pumps operate on the basis of a DC fan motor, effectively insulated compressor and optimised fan design, thus guaranteeing very quiet operation, even 52 dB(A). In addition, the units can operate in silent mode, so you can feel comfortable while working or relaxing.
Automatic weather control
The operation of Heiko THERMAL heat pumps is based on an automated process based on heating curves.In practice, this means that the operation of the heat pump will automatically adapt to the current weather conditions without human intervention.
Inverter technology - MITSUBISHI compressor
Inverter technology enables the heat pump to operate economically without sudden surges in compressor frequency. It thus ensures energy-efficient and quiet operation. The units have an energy class of A++ / A++.
- Distribution class A
- Manufacturer HEIKO
- Monobloc type with hydronic module and hot water tank (250l)
- Model THERMAL PLUS 12
- Seasonal energy efficiency class for space heating temperate climate A+++
- Rated thermal output, including rated thermal output of all auxiliary heaters temperate climate (+7°C) 11.6 kW
- Seasonal energy efficiency of space heating temperate climate SCOP 4.71%
- Annual energy consumption temperate climate (LWT35°C) 3225 kWh
- Annual energy consumption temperate climate (LWT55°C) 3997kWh
- Sound power level in room (normal operation) 44 dB(A)
- Sound power level (normal operation) 52 dB(A)
- Power supply V/Ph/Hz 220-240 / 1 / 50
- Capacity (Heating LWT35°C) 11.6kW
- Efficiency (Cooling LWT7°C) 9.8kW
- COP 4.3
- EER 3.9
- Dimensions of net/gross indoor unit (WxHxD) 600 x 1780 x 680 / 650 x 1960 x 750 (mm)
- Dimensions net/gross of outdoor unit (WxHxD) 1165 x 845 x 370 / 1210 x 875 x 455 (mm)
- Weight net/gross Inner unit 125 / 135 kg
- Net/gross weight external unit 85 / 105 kg
- Compressor Type Rotary dual
- Sensors TC (system temp.), TW (DHW temp.), TV1 (first circuit temp.), TV2 (second circuit temp.), TR (room temp.)
- Integrated 6 kW electric heater
- Compressor brand Mitsubishi
- Refrigerant/quantity R32 / 1.8 kg
- Expansion valve Electronic
- Recommended operating range Cooling 0 - 55°C; Heating -25 - 43°C; DHW -25 - 55°C
- Water-side heat exchanger (type) Plate heat exchanger
- Water-side connection 1 inch
- Water pump max. head of 7.5 m
- Outlet water temperature range (cooling) 7 - 25 °C
- Outlet water temperature range (heating) 20 - 55 °C
- Outlet water temperature range, DHW (storage) 25 - 55°C
- 3-way valve Built-in 3-way valve for DHW and central heating distribution,
- WiFi control available as standard
- Manufacturer's warranty 5 years
|Power kW||12.00 kW|
|Number of Phase||1-phase|