Driven Grounding Rod Collapsible Grounding Pin 1500mm 1.5m
- Grounding equipment will ensure 100% safety for your loved ones and prevent fires and equipment failures.
- Hot-dip galvanisation provides much greater mechanical durability and corrosion resistance than electroplated-electrolytic galvanisation.
- They are characterised by their robust workmanship and quick installation.
- The sharpened end allows you to plunge an earthing rod without the use of an additional blade, and the other end, with a hole, ensures quick installation of another rod, without the use of an additional connector.
- The rod is made of the highest quality hot-dip galvanised steel.
- Suitable for domestic and industrial applications.
- The extension rod does not include a cross socket. Socket available in our other products.
- Profile type: Round 16 mm
- Material: Steel
- Surface treatment: hot-dip galvanised
- Length: 1500 mm
- Strength: 500Mpa
- Compliance with zinc standard: PN-EN ISO 1461:2011
- Galvanizing: guaranteed layer thickness 80 μm
- Zinc approved by PCA certificate - Polish Centre for Accreditation
- Country of production: Poland
Write Your Own Review
More from ecoABM