PV rail mounting bracket for standing seam roofing
D technical data:
- Material - stainless steel, sheet ≠2mm.
- Corrosion protection - hot-dip zinc
- Length: 40 mm
- Height: 56 mm
- Purpose: Seam roof
- Country of origin: Poland
- Suitable for the installation of universal brackets on seamed/flanged, snap seamed roofing.
- Finds application for both roof communication and snow protection.
- Each application of the bracket involves a deformation of the sheet - seam within its fixing.
- The correct load-bearing capacity of the bracket depends directly on the firm tightening of the compression bolts, causing the aforementioned deformation of the seam.
- Depending on the type of sheet joint, two types of bracket are produced for: - low seam (rim) - high seam (snap-in sheets).
- This is where the bent sheet can be corrected to fit for the type of snap-in. The correction should be made by the roofer, seeing what type of covering he has.
Write Your Own Review
More from ecoABM