EBB Equipotential Bonding Busbar E.4104
- A bus created to equalise the potential difference, between external lightning protection devices and components inside the building.
- By using a ground bus, we can avoid dangerous voltage surges.
- In order to protect against lightning, all metal components and electrical equipment, lightning protection systems must be connected together.
- Number of connected conductors up to 16mm²: 7
- Number of connected conductors up to 50mm²: 1
- Number of cooper bars: 1
- Screw tightening torque:2Nm
- Safety mark: VDE
- With lid:Yes
- Material of terminal rail: Copper
- Clip material: Brass
- Case material: Plastic
- Color: Gray
- Rail length: 176 mm
- Height: 52 mm
- Width: 52 mm
Write Your Own Review
More from Other