Rotenso Thermos Ceramic AQT200EC1A Domestic Hot Water Tank 200L
Thermos Ceramic AQT200EC1A domestic hot water tank made of ceramic enamelled steel and with a large surface coil.
- Dedicated for use with low-temperature heat sources such as heat pumps.
- Casing made of plastic with increased resistance to dirt.
- Tank insulation made of polyurethane foam.
- Tank energy efficiency class C.
- Usable volume: 208 litres
- Warranty: 5 years for tank.
- Tank - Capacity (class) (l) 200
- Tank - Usable volume (l) 208
- Tank / Colour White
- Tanks / Tank material Ceramic enamelled steel
- Tanks / Housing material Polyurethane foam, plastic
- Tanks / Maximum pressure (bar) 10
- Tanks / Insulation thickness (mm) 42
- Tanks / Maximum temperature (℃) 80
- Tanks / Height (mm) 1355
- Tanks / Outside diameter (mm) 584
- Vessel / Net weight (kg) 102
- Magnesium anode / Upper / Lower (inch / screw) 1" / M8 x1
- Heat exchanger / Type Single coil
- Heat exchanger / Material Ceramic enamelled steel
- Heat exchanger / Maximum pressure (bar) 10
- Heat exchanger / Maximum temperature (℃) 110
- Heat exchanger / Heat pump coil surface (m²) 2.1
- Heat exchanger / Output (50/10/45°C) (kW) 17
- Heat exchanger / Output (l/h) 822
- Hydraulic connections / Input to heat pump (Gw in.) 1''
- Hydraulic connections / Heat pump output (G inch) 1''
- Hydraulic connections / DHW outlet (Gw in.) 3/4''
- Hydraulic connections / Cold water input (Gw in.) 3/4''
- Hydraulic connections / Circulation / return (3/4" FG)
- Hydraulic connections / Heater connection (Gw in.) 6/4"
- Warranty / Tank (years) 5
- Warranty / Heater and non-return valve 2
- Energy efficiency class C
- Maintenance Required inspection and replacement of the magnesium anode every 2 years.
- Stand-by heat loss (W) 82
|Power kW||17.00 kW|
Write Your Own Review
More from Rotenso