Rotenso Aquami AQM160X3 Heat Pump 16kW Monoblock 3PH Outdoor unit
Rotenso Aquami Monoblock heat pumps are heat pumps where the refrigeration module and the hydraulic module are located in a single, compact unit casing.
This makes it easier and faster to install the pump. It also does not require additional space for the hydraulic module inside the building.
The two-door design of the pump casing ensures easy access to all its components, and the user interface ensures simple and quick parameter changes and their real-time monitoring.
The modern design of Rotenso heat pumps and their high efficiency, even at low temperatures, make them an ideal solution for heating homes, shops, commercial premises and offices
.Air monoblock heatpump
Both the cooling and hydraulic modules of the heat pump are placed in one casing. The unit is installed outside the building and directly connected to the building's heating circuit.
The advantages of the monoblock solution are:
- it takes up no space inside the building
- the pump can be positioned further away from the building (more than 15m)
- does not require the installer to be qualified to work with refrigerants (F-gas)
Rotenso Aquami Monoblock heat pumps have the highest energy efficiency class A+++ (for a water temperature of 35°C).
This excellent performance significantly contributes to low electricity consumption.
Wired controller with integrated Wifi module
You control - He will do.
The Rotenso Aquami Monoblock offers the possibility to control the pump both from the wired controller and from the COMFORT HOME mobile app. Whether you are in or out of the house.
Single-Fan Design, High Efficiency, Quiet Operation
The pump's single-fan design, bionic fan blade pattern, two-rotary DC compressor and new piping design provide the Rotenso Aquami's high efficiency with minimal sound power - only 35 dB (A) (level 2 in quiet mode).
Themaximum flow water temperature is 65°C
When you use a heat pump for space heating with radiators, it is necessary to be able to prepare water to supply the system at a higher temperature.
Rotenso Aquami pumps are capable of preparing water up to 65°C
Realisation of the heating function at -25°C
The pumps are prepared for efficient operation even at extreme outdoor temperatures down to -25°C.
During cold winters, they guarantee the preparation of hot water for central heating and DHW supply.
The COP parameter is the ratio of the obtained heating power to the consumed electricity. It defines the heating efficiency of a heat pump.
Aquami heat pumps can produce more than five times the heating energy used in relation to the electricity consumed.
All heat pumps are covered by a full 5-year warranty. The high quality workmanship will allow you to enjoy the reliability of your pump for many years.
- Rated heating power: 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 kW
- Energy class: A++ (for 35°C) / A++ (for 55°C)
- COP: up to 5.15
- Operation in extreme conditions down to - 25°C
- Max water temperature in heating mode: 65°C
- Max. water temperature in DHW mode: 60°C
- Independent control of two heating circuits
- Flexible electric heater output of 9kW (3+3+3)
- Drip tray and compressor crankcase heater
- Certification: SG Ready
- Warranty: 5 years
The unit includes:
- outdoor unit
- wired controller
- DHW tank sensor
- plate heat exchanger,
- flow sensor
- diaphragm vessel
- pressure gauge
- water pump,
- safety valve,
- vent valve,
- Y-type water filter
- Power supply (V-Hz, Ø) 380-420~50, 3f
- Heating (A7/W35) \n-Efficiency (kW) 15.9
- Heating (A7/W35) \n-Power consumption (kW) 3.53
- Heating (A7/W35) ▼ COP 4.5
- Heating (A7/W45) \n Efficiency (kW) 16
- Heating (A7/W45) \nPower consumption (kW) 4.57
- Heating (A7/W45) ▼ COP 3.5
- Heating (A7/W55) \n Efficiency (kW) 16
- Heating (A7/W55) \nPower consumption (kW) 5.61
- Heating (A7/W55) \n-COP 2.85
- Cooling (A35/W18) \nEfficiency (kW) 14.9
- Cooling (A35/W18) \nPower consumption (kW) 4.38
- Cooling (A35/W18) - EER 3.4
- Cooling (A35/W7) \nEfficiency (kW) 14
- Cooling (A35/W7) \nPower consumption (kW) 5.60
- Cooling (A35/W7) \n EER 2.5
- Seasonal energy efficiency TWW at 35°C \n SCOP (1) 4.62
- Seasonal energy efficiency TWW at 35°C \n Seasonal energy efficiency ratio (ηS) (%) 15.2
- Seasonal energy efficiency TWW at 35°C \n Annual energy consumption (kWh) 6,805
- Seasonal energy efficiency TWW at 35°C \n Seasonal energy efficiency class for space heating (1) A+++
- Seasonal energy efficiency TWW at 55°C \n SCOP (1) 3.41
- TWW seasonal energy efficiency at 55°C \n Rated heating output (kW) 13
- Seasonal energy efficiency TWW at 55°C \n Seasonal energy efficiency ratio (ηS) 133.3
- Seasonal energy efficiency TWW at 55°C / Annual energy consumption (kWh) 7,896
- Seasonal energy efficiency rating TWW at 55°C \n Seasonal energy efficiency rating for space heating (1) A++
- SEER ∙ TWW at 7°C 4.67
- SEER ∙ TWW at 18°C 6.71
- Maximum drive protection (MZN) (A) 27
- Minimum circuit overload (MOO) (A) 25
- Compressor ` Type Double-rotary DC compressor
- Type Brushless DC fan
- Fan \n-Number 1
- Refrigerant \n Type R32
- Refrigerant GWP 675
- Refrigerant \nQuantity (up to 15 mb) (kg) 1.75
- Refrigerant � Quantity (up to 15 mb) (TCO2eq) 1.18
- Supply lines: outdoor unit (qty. × mm²) 5 x 4
- Fixing spacing (SxG) (mm) 760 x 482
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)) 57.5
- Sound power level (dB(A)) 68
- Net dimensions (SxWxG) (mm) 1385×945×526
- Gross dimensions (SxWxG) (mm) 1465×1120×560
- Net weight / Gross weight (kg) 165/193
- Outdoor operating range Cooling (⁰C)-5~43
- Outdoor operation range Heating (⁰C)-25~35
- Outdoor operation range DHW (⁰C)-25~43
- Operating mode Heating and cooling
- Cooling space outlet water temperature (°C) 5~25
- Space heating leaving water temperature (°C)25~65
- Outlet water temperature Δ DHW (°C) 40~60
- Electric heater \nPower supply (V-Hz, Ø) 380-420~50, 3f
- Electric heater \n-Number of heating stages (pcs.) 3
- Electric heater \nWattage (kW) 9 (3+3+3)
- Electric heater \ Maximum operating current (A) 13.3
- Water circulation \nWater connections (mm(inch)) 41.91mm (G5/4" BSP) external
- Water circuit \nSafety valve pressure (MPa) 0.3
- Water circuit ■ Condensate drain (mm) 16
- Water circuit \nExpansion vessel \nCapacity (l) 8
- Water circuit \nExpansion vessel \nMaximum pressure (MPa) 0.3
- Water circuit \nExpansion vessel \nInitial pressure 0.1
- Heat exchanger ■ Type Plate heat exchanger
- Water circuit \nHeat exchanger Minimum flow rate (l/min) 10
- Water circuit ■ Water pump head (m) 9
- Water circuit \ type DC water pump
- Water circuit \nTotal water volume (l) 2
|Number of Phase||3-phase|