TAYGA Plus wall-mounted air conditioner (R32) - 3.2kW / HAI01765
indoor unit AS35TAMHRA-C + outdoor unit 1U35YEFFRA-C (set code HAI01765)
- TAYGA Plus air conditioners are units with classic, minimalist lines, making them suitable for all types of interiors, both domestic and commercial.
- The units run on environmentally friendly R32 refrigerant and are equipped with a range of standard functions.
- TAYGA Plus air conditioners offer Wi-Fi Control as standard - a feature that allows you to control the air conditioner from your smartphone or tablet wherever you are.
- Other features include easy installation, smart air, comfortablesleep or quiet operation - as low as 20 dB, all at an affordable price.
- In addition, the units have a Self Clean function, which is responsible for removing dirt and bacteria accumulated on the exchanger of the indoor unit.
- Self Clean is a self-cleaning technology that enables the air conditioner to operate more efficiently and comfortably.
- This solution removes accumulated dirt on the evaporator.
- Moist air frozen on the surface of the heat exchanger removes deposits when defrosting.
- Dirt accumulating on the exchanger during air conditioner operation promotes bacterial growth, affects room air quality and reduces cooling capacity by up to 15-30%. Self Clean ensures high energy efficiency and keeps the unit clean.
- Control your air conditioner or air conditioning system using a smartphone or tablet connected to the internet.
- Remote control allows you to turn on the cooling on hot days before you get home.
- Everyday situations in our lives inspire the Haier brand to create smart solutions.
- Wi-Fi control is simple and intuitive.
- Setting the parameters of the air conditioner is possible via a dedicated app on a mobile device.
- This guarantees access to almost all functions of the air conditioner.
- Importantly, the app allows multiple units to be configured.
- In addition, the Wi-Fi control system makes it possible to create operating schedules, such as weekly, and to monitor the electricity consumption of the home system.
- A variety of wireless and wired controls are available for Haier air conditioners.
Very quiet operation 19 dB(A)
- The ultra-quiet operation of Haier air conditioners has been achieved thanks to optimised airflow ducts and through an optimised fan cross-section.
- Haier air conditioners operate with noise levels reduced to as low as 19 dB(A), so they can be used at night, ensuring the comfort of users while not disturbing sleep.
- In addition, the air conditioners have various operating modes, such as QUIET mode, which offers air conditioner operation at the lowest possible noise level.
- Cooling capacity nom.(min.~max.) [kW] 3.2 (0.8-3.6)
- Power input cooling - nom.(min.~max.) [kW] 1.06 (0.3-1.6)
- Heat output - nom.(min.~max.) [Btu/h] 3.4 (0.8-4.2)
- Heat input nom.(min.~max.) [kW] 1.0 (0.3-1.6)
- Power supply f/V/Hz 1/220-240/50
- Sound pressure level [dB(A)] 38/34/29/20
- Operating temp. (cool) Min.-Max (indoor/outdoor) [°C] -10-43
- Operating temp. (heating) Min.-Max (indoor/outdoor) [°C] -15-24
- Refrigerant R32
- Indoor unit (W x D x H) [mm] 820/195/280
- Weight of indoor unit [kg] 8.2
- External unit (W x D x H) [mm] 700/245/544
- Energy class (cooling) A++
- Energy class (heating) A+/ A+++/-
- SEER 6.1
- EER 3.01
- SCOP 4.0
- COP 3.4
- Annual energy consumption (cooling) [kWh/year] 184
- Annual energy consumption (heating) [kWh/year] 980
- QUIET mode x
- Heating at -15°C x
- Cooling at -10°C x
- Very quiet 20 dB(A)
- Wi-Fi control standard
- On/Off card optional
- Dehumidification function x
- 3D airflow x
- Intelligent defrosting x
- 2-way piping design x
- Compact mounting plate x
- Enlarged space for piping x
- Removable cover x
- Easy bracket latching x
- Easy and quick motor repair x
- Easy installation x
- 3M filter optional
|Number of phase||1-phase|
Write Your Own Review
More from Haier