H07V-K PE 1x10mm Yellow-Green Wire
Grounding wire yellow-green wire 10mm2 LgY for photovoltaic panels
- Solar cable intended for earthing the photovoltaic installation.
- The PV panel frames and the metal support structure must be compulsorily earthed.
- The standard allows earthing with a cable of at least 10mm2.
- The insulation of ordinary (non-solar) cables is not resistant to UV radiation, which causes it to gradually degrade in performance 3 years after installation.
- It is therefore worth paying attention to its thickness and workmanship when purchasing a grounding cable for a photovoltaic installation.
- Permissible temperature of permanently laid cable [°C]: up to 70
- Rated voltage U [V]: 750
- Approximate cable weight [kg/km]: 109
- Permissible temperature of permanently installed cable [°C]: from -40
- Low temperature resistance (according to EN 60811-1-4)
- Rated voltage U0 [V]: 450
- Conductor class: Class 5 = flexible
- Low smoke emission (in accordance with EN 61034-2)
- Rated conductor cross-section [mm2]: 10
- Conductor insulation: PVC
- Oil-resistant (in accordance with EN 60811-2-1)
- Insulation colour: Green-yellow
- Halogen-free EN 50267-2-2
- Flame retardant: In accordance with EN 60332-1-2
- Approximate outside diameter [mm]: 6.8000
- The conductors are designed specifically for use in solar power generation.
- They are used to ground a photovoltaic installation.
- The cable is suitable for photovoltaic installations mounted on roofs as well as on the ground.
- Very high resistance to solar radiation.
- Highest-quality fire-resistant materials are used for safety.
Write Your Own Review
More from Other