MOD TL3-XH series inverters are universal, highly efficient transformerless 3-phase inverters.
Growatt inverters are characterised by very high efficiency parameters and two independent MPPT inputs.
Growatt products meet all European standards and norms and have the necessary certifications, including TUV.
Three-phase inverter with battery output - cooperation with Growatt batteries, for domestic or small rooftop applications.
Fanless design, compact and easy to install.
Photovoltaic inverters cooperating with batteries
- The TL3-XH photovoltaic inverters prepared for cooperation with batteries is a novelty that Growatt New Energy is introducing to the Polish market.
- This system can be built as an emergency power supply system, so that in case of a power outage from the power grid, the devices in our house will be able to work without problems.
How do the GROWATT MOD TL3-XH photovoltaic inverters work?
- Dedicated modular batteries and other products such as the Growatt GroHome are designed to increase energy consumption from photovoltaic panels in real time.
- The Growatt GroHome can, for example, be used to control the operation of a heat pump based on the product from photovoltaic panels.
- The reason for this is balancing with the energy industry, which in other countries is no longer beneficial from year to year.
- This is the result of the state of the grid, which due to its old architecture has limitations when working with a large number of photovoltaic installations.
- To the rescue come energy storage systems and products to maximise auto consumption.
- This is a policy that Growatt New Energy introduced earlier this year and will continue to follow for the next few years.
-Maximum efficiency of up to 98.6 %
- Battery ready system - works with Growatt batteries
- 2 MPPT
- DC and AC power supply, 24h monitoring
- Intelligent I-V string diagnosis and active problem detection
- Support for limiting energy discharge to the grid + self-consumption analysis
- Class II DC and AC surge protection
- AFCI arc protection
- IP66 protection
- Temperature operating range from -25C to +60C
- Touchscreen display + OLED
- Expert local and remote service
Input data (DC):
- Max. recommended PV power (for STC module): 14000W
- Max. DC voltage: 1100V
- Initial voltage: 160V
- Nominal voltage: 600V
- MPPT voltage range: 140V-1000V
- Number of trackers: 2
- Number of PV strings per tracker: 1
- Max input current per tracker: 16A
- Max short circuit current per tracker: 20A
Input data (DC battery):
- Compatible battery ARK XH battery system (7.68kWh-25.6kWh)
- Operating voltage range 600V-950V
- Max operating current: 18.5A
- Max charging power: 10000W
- Max. discharge power: 7700W
Output data (AC):
- AC nominal power: 7000W
- Max. AC apparent power: 7700VA*
- Nominal AC voltage (range*): 220V/380V, 230V/400V (340-440V)
- AC mains frequency (range*): 50/60 Hz (45-55Hz/55-65Hz)
- Max. output current: 11.7A
- Adjustable power factor: 0.8 capacitive ...0.8 inductive
- THDi: <3%
- AC mains connection type: 3W+N+PE
- MAX. efficiency: 98.6%
- Efficiency according to European standards: 98.1%
- MPPT efficiency: 99.9%
- DC reverse polarity protection: Yes
- DC switch: Yes
- AC/DC surge protection: Type II / Type II
- Insulation resistance monitoring: Yes
- AC short circuit protection: Yes
- Ground fault monitoring: Yes
- Network monitoring: Yes
- Anti-islanding protection: Yes
- Differential current monitoring unit: Yes
- Chain fault monitoring: Yes
- AFCI protection: Option
- Dimensions (W/H/D): 425/387/178mm
- Weight: 14kg
- Operating temperature range: -25°C ... +60°C
- Night-time power consumption: < 5.5W
- Topology: Transformerless
- Cooling: Free convection
- Degree of protection: IP66
- Relative humidity: 0~100%
- Altitude: 4000m
- DC connection: H4/MC4 (optional)
- AC connection: Connector
- Screens: OLED+LED/WIFI+APP
- Interfaces: USB/RS485/WiFi/GPRS/LAN/RF - Yes/Yes/Optional/Optional/Optional
- Warranty: 5 years / 10 years - Yes/Option
- CE, VDE0126, Greece, EN50549, C10/C11, VFR 2019, IEC62116, IEC61727, IEC 60068, IEC 61683, CEI0-21, N4105, TOR Erzeuger
- G98/G99, G100, AS4777, UNE217001, UNE206007, PO12.2
* AC voltage range and frequency range may vary depending on the grid
energy standard of the country. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Number of phase||3-phase|
|Number of MPPT||2|