FOX FoxEss 2MPPT S-BOX-2 FIRE-PROTECTION SWITCH
- The FOXESS S-BOX-2 is a switch designed to switch on and off the DC voltage that comes from photovoltaic panels.
- The product guarantees safety by disconnecting the DC circuit during a power cut on the AC side.
- The switch operates on the principle of switching on the DC circuit when AC power is restored.
- This device is extremely useful during a power grid failure or in the event of a deliberate power cut to a building when there is a risk of fire.
Features of the S-BOX fire protection switch:
- no resetting required
- product has a positive opinion from Fire Experts and fulfils the provisions arising from the amendment of the Building Act
- large current carrying capacity of up to 40 A at 1000V
- support for 2 strings (chains)
- equipped with a set of MC4 connectors built into the device and those, to be made on the ends of the DC cables
- fast and trouble-free installation
- Number of strings - 2
- Number of poles - 4
- String voltage - 300-1500V
- Current per string - 16-50A
- Nominal voltage - 100Vac - 270Vac
- Operating voltage range -. 230Vac
- Nominal current - 30mA
- Inrush (charging) current - average 100mA
- Trip current - 300mA max
- Return contact - 24Vdc - 300mA max
- Operating temperature range -. -20°C - +50°C
- Maximum operating temperature before automatic shutdown - +70°C
- Air temperature range -40°C - +85°C
- Protection level - IP66
- Protection Class - Class II
- Certifications - CE
- Compliant DC disconnector - EN 60947-1&3
- Number of operations - 10000
- Number of operations under load (PV1) - >1500
Write Your Own Review
More from FoxESS